Vellum Hinges

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 19 07:54:31 MST 2007

Kerry-

Further elaboration of your techniques would be of interest to a small number of subscribers to this list.

Can you explain what is a vellum saw?  What kind of glue do you use?  What do you do when the hinge is in the middle of a long strip of hinges?  Do you only repair full sets, or do you sometimes replace single hinges?

Thanks!

Ed Sutton