Wheels

Ed Carwithen edwcarw at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 11:54:58 MST 2007

I need to find a source for the castors and wheels for a grand piano truck.  I got the largest that Schaff carries, but they weren't big enough.  The label on the present piano truck says:
  "Casetrane and Kilbourne Jacobs."  Each castor has two wheels.  A Baldwin Concert piano is on the truck.  The wheels need to be replaced as the rubber on the wheels is chewed up, and no longer revolve smoothly.  Does anybody recognize the name or where replacements might be found?

  Ed Carwithen