Anything but the piano!

Rip Lowman lehjr at qwest.net
Mon Feb 19 17:38:54 MST 2007

My brother owns a five foot nothing no-name little grand. Got it for next to nothing after previous owner's ex-husband decided to give it an antique 'distressed' look with a logging chain on his way out the door. Nice work on the rim and lid. He said she gave more love and affection to her piano than she did to him. It now actually sounds better than it looks.

Rip Lowman - Tucson
    I have now heard it all.  A guy just called me and said he and his wife got a divorce.  Must have been an ugly one because she cracked three raw eggs in their Yamaha upright!  I'm guessing the eggs have been there for a while because the house is currently vacant. He wants to sell the piano and some of the keys are not functioning.  Yuck!

    Any guesses on what I'm going to find when I open the thing up to commence cleaning?

    Michelle Smith
    Smith Piano Service
    Bastrop, Texas