question from a beginner

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 19 19:46:49 MST 2007

Arrrrrgggggg!!!!! Guys! I was only suggesting that placing glues in a cooler
will help to moderate extremes of temperature. If it is going down to -16
degrees overnight  - GOOD GRIEF - bring your toys in for the night!

In Florida in the summer, temps are commonly 75 at night and 93 in the
afternoon. Keeping glues in a cooler does a great job at moderating these
extremes.

Geesh!  ;-)

Terry Farrell