Gaveau agraffes?

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 19 22:24:25 MST 2007

Hi,Dave! I think,I have the right size agraffe for you.Send me the plate and
I will fix it for you..or I can send you the tri-chords to try and fit.Do
you have a good assortment of metric or 9/32 taps?? Renners-Yamaha-Kawai
metric agraffes can work or 9/32" Mason-Hamlin  old style should work.Had
you ever re-tapped any agraffe holes before?? Keep me posted.. isaac