Things customers say that I'm still not sure how to respond to.

David B. Stang stangdave at columbus.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 10:55:55 MST 2007

>"Do you need more light?"
>-No, but do you mind if I run to the car for my sunglasses and a ball cap?
>
>Dave Davis

Actually, you bring up a serious point. Serious to me, anyway and
possibly to others.
A few months ago I helped install a D-C system in a school auditorium.
I spent a good amount of time looking up at strong overhead lights,
and after a couple of hours I had a huge migraine.
So a ball cap is a nice thing to keep in the car.

Dave

David B. Stang
Columbus Ohio