False beats ....was M&A A

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Wed Feb 21 00:32:14 MST 2007

I've read several objections to Pauls little logo thingy...  and
personally I disagree entirely.  The actual meaning the words have are
something I agree with to begin with, and something just about everyone
on the face of the planet would benefit from remembering from time to time.

Lots of folks on this list attach something or another as part of their
signature.  Dean signs his post with "blessings"... which I suppose
would bother some non religious types.  Conrad has his little daily
dailys.... and others.

Perhaps the capital letters here bother some since its the same all the
time.  In anycase.... big deal.  As with all other such signatures...  I
see them a few times, understand the fellow/gal has something (usually
good in meaning) on their mind and let it be.  Jumping to the conclusion
that the person has an attitude problem seems to me in anycase.....
presumptuous at best.  I see nothing in Pauls posts about various issues
discussed that would support that conclusion.  Quite the opposite... he
strikes me as openminded, curious, and quite polite.

Cheers
RicB

    I love a superior  attitude......................as long as it's a
    humble
    one.
     Dale

    IFYOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, STOP  HAVING OPINIONS!

    Please drop the  attitude.
    --

    Regards,

    Jon Page