grand damper problem

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 06:16:36 MST 2007

John,
While this list tries to help one & all in the most generous manner,
the best advice I can give you is GET A MENTOR, quick! I don't know
(or at least remember) where you're located, but please find a
qualified tech who can give you some really basic lessons in action
removal and diagnostics beore you start breaking parts and losing
friends' patience.
Best wishes,
Patrick Draine

 I have not pulled the action yet to look. This would be the first time