False beats ....was M&A A

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 06:58:39 MST 2007

HI Paul
  Wow!!! my remarks are taken way out of the way they were  meant.  That's
the problem with the list & I'm guessing Jon's remarks  were said/typed with a
smile too. We can't see each others face or read body  language.  Shame.....
it's a weakness of  e=communication.
   When I refer to superior attitude I mean like a  can do attitude.or gitter
done. Procrastination is the thief of time & so  forth. Like the guy looking
for a job is willing to say I can do it even if he  never has. My Brother ...I
know you are a humble human being & you have my  complete respect. Now I hope
 we're all OK.
  Kindest regards
  Dale Erwin

Dale:

If I've ever evinced a superior attitude to you or anyone else either on
this list or anywhere else, please accept my apologies.

PR-J

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, STOP  HAVING OPINIONS!

In a message dated 02/20/07 22:36:32 Central Standard Time, Erwinspiano