False beats ....was M&A A

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Wed Feb 21 12:54:53 MST 2007

Paul,

Funny - I took your signature phrase to imply an approach the exact
opposite of any sort of arrogance. I think you're wise to put it in
lower case, though, and the fact that it came from a fortune cookie
is quite remarkable (usually those sayings are so banal and self-
evident or meaningless) and worth adding.

Only one thing I would hope for is that you could figure out how to
make your posts come onto my screen in larger font size - it's really
tiny and I have to hit my + key to enlarge it...I'm never sure what
causes that, and if it's just my machine or everyone's that reads it
that way. Or maybe it's  Mac/Windows thing, or browser issues?

Regards,

Allen Wright

Allen Wright
6 Clay Court, 219 Long Lane