MARC question

voce88 at aol.com voce88 at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 10:18:47 MST 2007

This brings me to a question that I know will get great input here - Cunningham is displaying at MARC - should we bring some examples of nicely rebuilt and refinished pianos - S&S, M&H, etc. - normal fare so our consistency could be seen?

OR - do we bring something quite unusual, like an 1860's pianoforte or an 1898 Art case Bosendorfer?

OR - a new M&H concert grand?

.... or something I haven't even mentioned here?

BTW, we only have a 20' by 10' booth - so "all of the above" won't be a real option. Feel free to respond privately or here on the list - or call me if you want.

Thank you in advance for your kind responses,

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
(215) 991-0834 (direct line)