Things you would never say - -humorous

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 22 15:45:20 MST 2007

After seeing the horse line, I used it yesterday. It was a new customer on a cattle ranch (also horses, donkeys, guinea hens, chickens, etc.) and the piano was a K & C that they bought in 1982. It had been repossessed at that time and they never had it tuned since!   Oog.
Anyway, the nice older lady asked, "How bad is it." I used the line: "If it were a horse, we'd shoot it." She laughed and laughed.
One must "read" people pretty well to resist such humor, but it does help get us through the day.
And yes, yer durn right, she paid for the pitch correction.

One more thing. She had the warranty paperwork out and said that the salesman had told her that "...with the tight, many-layered pin block this pin has, it should stay in tune indefinitely."
Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15