Source for key coverings

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Thu Feb 22 16:52:06 MST 2007

James,
    A good place to start would be to look at my website on the "Keyboard
Restoration Supplies" page. The origin of Elephant Ivory is legal U.S.
Pre-ban  stock,  the Ancient Wooly Mammoth Tusk is from Russia and Alaska,
and the origin for the Bone Stock (Oxen Bone) is the Middle East and Europe,
and finally, the best mineral plastics and Acrylics are European.

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net