Yamaha C7 parts

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Fri Feb 23 04:29:47 MST 2007

Hi David,

Yes, it is the way to go. It's very fast since you replace the assembly
every other 2 and rely on the old ones to do a rough regulation. For the
price, I don't remember but I think it was around 2Ks. Call Ron
Giesbrecht at Yamaha Canada for a quote, if this is for an institution,
you sometimes can get a better price. His number is (416)298-1311.

Marcel Carey