Abilene, TX

Richard Morgan rsanbornmorgan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 05:29:58 MST 2007

Michael White of Plum Pianos in La Grange lives in San Angelo and does a good bit of work in West Texas, including occasionally in Abilene.  He's of the opinion that the area is underserved, also.  I have considered booking a week's worth of work, taking my RV out there, but my church job here in Mexia currently precludes that.

Richard Morgan