Noisy Yamaha Strings

BRETT GLASS bgpianoman at email.com
Fri Feb 23 21:39:27 MST 2007

Yes I agree with Cy. Without all of my ranting about the DC thing. It
just sets me off that people don't do the right thing. The strings are
just that way. I tuned a new  GC-1 yesterday same thing. But it's to bad
the dealer has to throw the tech under the bus by disagreeing about
Dampp-Chaser systems. But then as I see it they have left that door open
by not making sure that there is a clear recommended installation.
With proper training that is required, and holding classes with
distributors and dealers. Setting the guide lines down clearly would help
a great product become much better. Being all on the same page making us
all look more proffessional in the customers eyes. In other words
everyone of us would recommend the same installation for any given life
style a piano might be placed in. Or at least with a very small window
allowing some interpretation of that life style. OK here I go again !
Good night, Brett