Pitch Drop Over Years

Kenneth Jankura kenrpt at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 24 18:52:32 MST 2007

I saw this piano yesterday.
It was only about 42% flat at A4.
Less than that in the bass (but not much).
Much closer to a semitone flat in the high treble.
I thought it would be more flat in general, and I don't know why it
wasn't,
and though I can't say I was pleasantly surprised,
it's now tuned up and ready for anything.
One pitch raise and a "fine" tuning and I'm prescheduled to see it
next year.
(She said she could hear the difference).
(Even though it was her husband who nagged her to get it tuned).
(After 18 years)!

Ken Jankura RPT
Newville, PA