Square grand rebuilding

stephenspianoworks at gmail.com stephenspianoworks at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 22:58:39 MST 2007

Hello,
 I'm about to begin a rebuilding adventure with a chickering square grand. Yes,
I know everyone thinks they're pretty and pretty awful. Halarious
 opinions aside, I'm looking for any technical resources. The only
bit of tangible advice my research has uncovered has been "leave
plenty of lost motion". OK this is a great start. I know Randy Potter has a section on regulation in his course. But, taking the
 entire course for a nugget seems a bit fool hearty.
I worked for many years in a rebuild shop so I have an idea of what I'm in for just no specs to work from. My longwinded question boils
down to this. Are ther any books that deal with square grand
 rebuilding at legnth?  Thanks for your advice. Perhaps it will end up being my calling to write that book myself haha.
 -koa stephens

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile