Custom-built pianos

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 23:16:24 MST 2007

Hi  David
  Of course ,I'm beating that drum with  you.  I didn't see Dave Porritts
post. Can some one e-mail it to  me.
  Black Beauty....My D, did sell  ....finally...for the figures mentioned but
it was worth more than that in  reality & in time these custom built pianos
from a variety of small shops  will (hopefully)have the kind of reputation
required to command higher  prices than the mass produced one.
  I as David A. stated I did deliver the D to  it's location at the Arkely
center for the performing arts in Eureka Calif just  yesterday.  The Center is a
1920's theatre that has been  meticulously restored & is a perfect acoustic
location to enshrine this  wonderful full voiced piano.
  After setting it up, those of us there  walked about the auditorium to hear
how it spoke in the  room.
  I was totally & completly gratified  that, after the arduous restoration,
sweat, tears & joy of experienced music  in concerts & tedious /marketing that,
IMHO, it's final acoustic destiny was  worthy of the effort & will be a
center piece of the musical performing  community on the extreme Northern Calif
coast for years to come.  See _www._ (http://www.ArkelyCenter.com/)
ArkelyCenter.com/

  Thanks to all those, who upon hearing Black  Beauty In Rochester,The
Atelier & the 05 Sacramento Convention uttered  words of praise , encouragement &
enthusiasm.
  Kindest regards
  Dale Erwin