Rough idea..please

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 07:28:15 MST 2007

Phil
  Sorry.  I meant to say this vintage did have the sand casted plate. A plus
in my  opinion
 Dale

Hi Phil
   Providing it needs little work probably 6 to 9  k. I find at this age they
usually need at least a face lift of  hammers,regulation & bass
strings....babababuuuttt not always. I remember  the C-3 from this time period from my Dads
dealer ship.  I liked them  I don't believe they yet had the heavier sand
casted plate.  Not a fan of  the vacuum cast plate
 Dale

http://www.aol.com.