Rough idea..please

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 26 09:49:04 MST 2007

IMHO, $15K is WAY high for a nice 35 year old C3. I think David is in the
right ballpark.

I've had my 10-year-old Boston GP-198 (two inches shorter than the C3, and
otherwise quite comparable) for sale for sometime now asking $13K and
haven't had a serious bite. It is the nicest piano I service - extra super
clean and plays like a dream.

Terry Farrell

P.S. Isn't the Fine formula something like 50% off every ten years? If so,
how do you come up with 65% of new? 65% of new price in '72?