new Hamilton

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 26 14:35:03 MST 2007

John,

I think it, that is--lots of paper punchings, makes the dip/aftertouch feel mushy.  I fixed up a  Steinway B that had piles of paper punchings.  Though they were very pretty (lots of bright green and blue), the landing felt much better with the dreary & thicker card punchings.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois