Mystery item in Lyon and Healy Baby Grand

John Dutton duttonjw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 22:34:51 MST 2007

Hubble makes electrical jacks and plugs for all sorts of industrial
applications especially for 30amp and 50 amp 110/220 jobs.  Most of these
are in a twist lock configuration.  RV's also utilize Hubble connectors.  I
use them quite a bit in sound pa/reinforcement work for power cords etc.
When I worked down in San Diego we used them for commercial/university
installations as well.  They are readily available at Home Despot.  Your
wiring looks like old school cloth wrapped 14g.  I don't know what they
would be used for in a piano-especially four of them.

John Dutton

Billings, MT