mutes

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Tue Feb 27 07:39:40 MST 2007

Marshall,

You asked about strip muting using fingers to insert the strip....I apprenticed with a tech who does this.  He apprenticed with blind tech.  I have tried it many times and while it would be an efficient method, I would need considerable practice.  At this point in time more practice than I'm willing to commit to.  It is done one-handed and much easier to observe the technique than to describe.  The strip is rolled in place between the unisons using thumb and index finger.

Debbie