mutes

Shawn Brock shawn_brock at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 18:10:28 MST 2007

Yep, I do that now.  I think Emil Fries might have started it.  Ken Service showed me that method.  It works well and I can put in the strip with one hand!  No use in getting out the screwdriver anymore.  Using your fingers will also prolong the life of your strip.  Though I hate using a temperament strip, more of a single mute fellow myself.  But...  That's a hole new subject aint it!