tax question

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:12:43 MST 2007

Ed,

I'm not a tax guy at all, which is why I hire a CPA. But, what I think she
does is deduct all parts and supplies (wholesale cost to me) from my gross
income, along with all the other business expenses. Think of it (like in a
spreadsheet) as gross income in the top line minus all the expense lines =
bottom line (net taxable income). Parts and supplies are along with the rest
of things that get deducted.

JF