Toolbox Again

Dtalcott at cs.com Dtalcott at cs.com
Wed Feb 28 02:34:00 MST 2007

List--

When the "toolbox" thread was running a couple of weeks ago, I posted a
helpful entry about the box I had discovered quite by chance. Here is more
info that I have gathered: it was at Container Store, part no. 10017782, is
12" x 18" and cost $10.00. However I was wrong when I said "plastic hinges".
I had meant hinges that one finds on a lot of modern items where the hinge
element is just a thin strip of plastic which bends. This box has hinge pins.
Rather bad photo enclosed.

Cheers,
Dave Talcott