tax question

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 05:11:12 MST 2007

In a message dated 2/27/2007 9:34:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
anrebe at sbcglobal.net writes:
Ed
On schedule C you have a line for supplies, those
kinds of items you don't individually sell to
customers.  This is deducted from you gross
income at 100%.  Now if you are selling specific
items you do that COGS in a different area.  Your
supplies fee is income, your supplies expense offsets it.

Your Advice May Vary ( I don't claim to be an
certified expert, but it does seem to fit the instructions)
Andrew
Greetings,

      Yes. I totally agree. After spending hours reading the instruction
booklets, this way looks to be appropriate and what they are asking for. Its how
I;ve been doing it.

Julia
Reading, PA