Grand Action Dolly(s)

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 12:11:37 MST 2007

Avery,

  Thank you for thanking me! FWIW, from the "silent corroboration file",
at least two of the best technicians here in Southern California
(Richard Davenport and David Andersen--and probably others of their
exceedingly high calibre) also use Laroy's dolly. It is highly unlikely
that you would regret the purchase.

 Best,

 Alan Eder