Time for a new sander

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 28 17:21:17 MST 2007

Hi Terry,

I don't think Festool is ever discounted, except when they have specials like a group of three tools in a package--you know, for about $1000-give or take a hundred.

I went to a demonstration of the Festool line.  Oo-la-la, it's cool stuff.  The router has really great features, the dust collection being one of the best.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois