Bridle Straps

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 1 07:08:39 MST 2007

I use a spot of glue, on all cork straps.
I have ran across too many examples, of them having fallen out.
If you use just a spot, I can't see this causing any problem with future
removal, and it ensures they stay in place.
So I guess I disagree with you, Mark  :-)
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca