Cool checking

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Tue Jan 2 08:27:56 MST 2007

Hi Ric.

Yes, the device is checking under more soft playing than the usual
arrangement, even with the repetition springs kind of hard limit regulated.
The backchecks are at 68 °.  On this action, the only problem I had is that
the regulation of the backcheck is not very continuous : I mean that just a
little more higher checking is immediately too much, and a little lower is
immediately way out.  But just right is curiously evenly just right through
all the scale.
Like you, I never ran across another example.  It sounds to me like a very
good idea, and after all not that expensive to implement.  Anyone thinking
about possible drawback ?  Obviously, even the durability is far superior.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.