strip muting was Bridle Straps/time/Pitchraising

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 15:12:31 MST 2007

A similar method for strip muting on a fine tuning pass involves two
strips, each inserted between every OTHER unison (in an alternating
fashion). That way, after getting all of the center strings tuned where
you want them, you pull out one entire strip, tune the exposed strings,
then pull the other strip out and tune the rest of the strings. This
does leave you tuning the third string to the other two, but that is
what everyone is going to hear in the end anyway.

 Alan Eder