Steinway M Keys------for sale

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 15:20:15 MST 2007

HI All
  I have  a beautiful set of Steinway M keys that  were reworked by Joel &
Pris Rapport. They are bushed with leather, new key  tops, new checks, punchings
& the capstans have been set at a 2 to 1  ratio. I've been waiting for the
right opportunity to come along to use them but  ....................hmm.

SO I'm cleaning house.  A bargain at $750.00 plus  shipping.
  Guaranteed to work or your money  back!!
  Reply off list
  Dale Eriwn