Your message to Files awaits moderator approval

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 10:42:48 MST 2007

Thanks David

Dale:
Messages sent to “files” have to be approved.  No  one is a “member” of the
files list.  It’s just how we get larger files  made available to other
lists.  There is another somewhat more convenient  way to handle large files and
that is to post them yourself at _http://ptg.org/files_ (http://ptg.org/files)
Things posted there  have to wait for someone to approve them (otherwise we
could get some very  “interesting” files there) but that is a somewhat
better/easier way to do  it.
dave

David M. Porritt
_dporritt at smu.edu_ (mailto:dporritt at smu.edu)