electronics replacing pianos?

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 14:38:56 MST 2007

Oh Stephane
  Thanks You!....I consider your remarks a huge  compliment.  But let me give
perspective politely concerning  only one thing

Stephane  wrote

 Even I, who am definitely involved in pianos,  will never, I mean never,
have the kind of bucks necessary to buy a Dale Erwin  customized Steinway piano.
No, never.  Though I really would like  this. But other alternatives stand
for me (that is the motto).

What I want to say is that  in the specialization niches, it is always the
same : you have to pay much,  very much for something that is barely a little
better.

    In my case I'm not getting the kind of money  Steinway is but I am still
offering a customized piano anyway.  See my web  site & view  The Long 6 ft 4
inch Steinway A in polished  mahogany.  $55 thousand buys a piano with twice
the horsepower, finesse  & tonal texture as the Brand  new factory Steinway N.Y
A is. IMHO.  Plus Ivory & artist bench....such a dela
  Of course it's still a lot of money.  I understand but  you can always send
me a basket case & I would be honored to customize  it just for you my friend.
  Dale
 P.s.  My Talk is cheap.  Come over & play it  then decide. I have a guest
room

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721  Parker rd
Modesto, Ca. 95357