electronics replacing pianos?

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Jan 4 16:27:56 MST 2007

Hi Stéphane

Not good for piano techs I'm afraid.  But for more needy situations....
well what can I say... we live in the civilized part of the world :)
Course its not so hard when you are the richest country in the world !

I could get into some bits about how a certain central religious figure
subsidized our existence according to some persuasions.... for those who
dont like the word.... :)... but I wont.

Cheers
RicB

    Thanks, Ric.

    How is subsidization out there in Norway ? (I might move, if proved
    to be
    advantageous).

    Stéphane Collin.