Fwd: Queen Victorias piano?

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 14:21:14 MST 2007

This just in from my Son in Law who is from.....  York...yes, the old one.
  Stuart writes.

The royal crest is  indeed used by permission of the queen, and can be issued
to any trader that  has done business with the Palace.  Usually it is
accompanied by  something along the lines of “By appointment to Her  Majesty”.
Each sovereign and  member of the Royal household has their own crest aswell.
 QE2’s is  different to VR which is different to Prince of Wales  etc.
Just because it has a  royal seal does not necessarily mean that VR owned it,
it could be indicative  that the manufacturer did some business with the
royal household in the past –  however it could very well mean that it was owned
by  VR.
Is there anyway you  can send me a photo of it?
Stu