Just needs a little tuning!

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jan 9 11:33:51 MST 2007

That's what I would expect to see at a dealer. But in a private sale the figures tend to be all over the place. I would certainly think that anyone spending more than a private sale price of $500 for a 1975 Miller spinet in good condition would be foolish. However, you will see some folks asking up to around $1K for such a piano.

Terry Farrell