Tuner Switch Stability: was No subject

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 07:44:30 MST 2007

I can tell when experienced tech has been tuning the piano vs. one with fewer pianos under his/her belt.  I am always grateful when following up a seasoned veteran.  Pitch is more consistent throughout--even though it might be uniformly flat or sharp--as is pin torque.

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net