Tripoli

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 06:18:03 MST 2007

>The Tripoli is very hard.  How do I use it as a buffing compound?

Hold the tripoli bar against a spinning buffing wheel. Not too much,
usually just a brief touch is enough for one or two keys.

Use one end for buffing key tops. Use the other end for buffing brass.
The brass end will turn black from the wheel. I have three wheels.
One soft for key top, one soft for brass hardware and one hard felt for
polishing capstans.
--

Regards,

Jon Page