Business Software

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Thu Jan 11 15:01:25 MST 2007

Hi Dave,

Just add a field to File Maker Pro that you can put a date in. This will
allow you to search "on that field" on a specific date. The second item
could be handled in a some what similar manner. Make a url field in FMP. On
the first visit go to Mapquest--then cut and paste the url into FMP.

Since you are using FMP can you tell me if it will send out emails to
clients? Thanks in advance.

I'm being forced to look at a non DOS based database due to the limitations
that Vista will force on us. FMP was recommended to me. How have you liked it?

At 12:24 PM 1/11/2007 -0600, you wrote:
>   Hello-   I would like to change to a new customer database  software. I
>currently use Filemaker pro, but there are two features I would like  to
>have. Something that would flag customers that are on a schedule that is
>not  the norm, like every three months. I would also like to click on the
>address and  go to the location at MapQuest.   Does anything like this
>exist?   Thanks   Dave Bunch No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database:
>268.16.9/623 - Release Date: 1/11/2007 3:33 PM
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner