Pianotech Digest, Vol 1283, Issue 63

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 13 20:23:31 MST 2007

a screw driver with a light built in. The light pointed to the driver
point and was a sensation for piano work. Of course the inevitable happened,
I got too keen one day and broke it. I have tried everywhere to get a
replacement, to no avail. Has anyone seen anything like this? If so please
let me know, I really miss it.
Cheers. David Lawson Wangaratta Australia

I thought I saw a similar screwdriver in Sears. Anyone else see it?

Paul C