Plumber Envy? (Ron)

hubert liverman hubertliverman at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 14 11:00:52 MST 2007

Ron,

My post this morning was in friendship and humor!

My landlord is a licensed plumber and electrician and I have been going through plumbing problems for 18 months. His crew was here Thursday  for the 4'th time to repair my hot water problems, they were to return on Friday..... I am still waiting. I have held up rent payment under the law once, and will do it again this month if necessary. I have advised him that I work by appointment, and if I miss one of my scheduled appointments due to his default I will deduct it from the rent. I simply wish that I was so much in demand that I could collect the money in advance and not show up..
What started out as a fine morning just turned sour for me.

Hubert