9' Knabe anyone??

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 11:33:02 MST 2007

Yes, I have a Knabe upright ( rosewood ) right now,
and I'd like to know what will get the old, dark
finish off, without removing the graining from the
non-rosewood legs. I'll try straight denatured
alcohol, first.
     Thump

     P.S. In my opinion, Knabe had the most "artistic"
cases of all our American-Victorian era pianos.