sound file of challenging tuning environment

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 15 11:47:33 MST 2007

Michael,

I went to the site but can't find the link for the sound file...
It doesn't seem to be there.

Marcel Carey

http://beta.zooomr.com/photos/neesium/644873

Michael Musial RPT
Vacaville CA

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping
Sales & Deals
http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639