comparison

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 09:29:05 MST 2007

How big is the RX2 and the RX3

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044

Original message

From: Erwinspiano at aol.com

To: pianotech at ptg.org

Subject: Re: comparison

     I happen to enjoy the sound of the Kawai Rx series.  Go for Rx-3 & call it a day. To my ear the Kawai is a more complex & dark sound than the Yamah product.  I can extract a lot of tonal  shades from the Kawai.  Yamaha in general are more one dimensional tonally.  That's not to say I'm not a fan of Yamaha but I'm not fond of the C-5's I've serviced.

  However bigger in most cases is better.  That's my final answer

JMO

  Dale