bell piano

Howard Turner howardturner350 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 17 19:54:55 MST 2007

Thanks for the input." A shoe too small" - that may explain why I felt a little uncomfortable after the tunning.

Don <pianotuna at accesscomm.ca> wrote:  Hi Howard,

These pianos are really the same as a Lesage. The pin blocks are generally
good. The sound is generally somewhat "coarse". Materials in the
instruments are ok. Compared to other 42" pianos they are "above average".
But a shoe that is too small will always be too small.

At 10:47 PM 1/16/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Recently tuned a Bell console piano. The archives indicate that Bell pianos
>made in Ontario in the early 1900s were quality instruments. This one was
>made in Quebec
Regards,

mailto:pianotuna at yahoo.com http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7