square drive screws.

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sat Jan 20 12:38:12 MST 2007

Hi David,

Once you have used a Robertson screw you will throw away any others you
have been using. They fit firmly on the "bit" and obviate the need for
"screw holders". They save time and effort work very well in power drivers.

At 11:28 PM 1/19/2007 -0800, you wrote:
>That's funny...I got their catalog today...what is advantage of the square
drive screws?   I would guess 4 bearing sides...?

>David Ilvedson, RPT
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner