Agraffe previewer/tool

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Jan 20 13:48:01 MST 2007

> Good deal, Ron.
> I like it.
> How did you fashion the slotted working end of said tool?
>
> Chuck C., RPT

Hacksaw and file, after cutting a garage sale 1/2" extension
to what looked like an appropriate length and freehand
grinding the diameter to just about the that of new agraffes.
I drove a piece of good old hobby shop K&S Engineering brass
tubing on the end to keep the tool on the agraffe when it's
spinning. Maybe someday I'll make something sexier, but as
long as this works, I probably won't get a round tuit.

Ron N